Widely regarded as one of prettiest fishes in North America; the perfect medium to create this piece was with colored pencils. The vibrant colors that the Candy Darter possess makes it the perfect pair. Once common throughout Appalachia, half of the documented populations have disappeared since 1932. Protect their home by bringing them into yours. Give them a stage and speak for the ones who cannot.
Species: Candy Darter (Etheostoma osburni)
Status: Federally Endangered
Range: United States of America (Virginia, West Virginia)
Threats: Human Activity
Artist: Casey Murano
Unisex Eco-Friendly T-Shirt
10% of Profits Donated to ConservationThis t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping