We can only speculate that the botanist who first documented this beautiful plant had an allergic reaction from it, achoo! Thus the name, Sneezeweed. Perhaps he was trying to warn and save his peers from excessive sternutation. This perennial plant grows up to 3.5 feet and is endemic to (you guessed it) Virginia and Missouri. We think this design will BLOW you away. Acrylic marker and water color were used to create this unique interpretation. Give them a stage and speak for the ones who cannot.
Species: Virginia Sneezeweed (Helenium virginicum)
Status: Federally Threatened
Range: United States of America (Virginia, Missouri)
Threats: Habitat modification
Artist: Erin Rinker
Unisex Eco-Friendly T-Shirt
10% of Profits Donated to ConservationThis t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping