The Vaquita (Little Cow) is the smallest cetacean on planet Earth. It is nicknamed the Panda of the Sea and is endemic to the Sea of Cortez. It also (unfortunately) claims the title as the most endangered marine mammal. Jacques Cousteau called the Vaquitas range the “Worlds Aquarium” because of its rich biological diversity. The biomass in this region are under chronic threat from illegal fishing; Primarily targeting the critically endangered Totoaba. Vaquitas are perishing because they are becoming entangled in the gill nets used to catch the fish. If the Vaquita and Totoaba become extinct, they will be eternally linked by the commodification of nature and the imminent collapse of a once beautiful pristine habitat. Give them a stage and speak for the ones who cannot.
Species: Vaquita (Phocoena sinus)
Status: Critically Endangered
Range: Sea of Cortez (Mexico)
Threats: Bycatch, Illegal Fishing
Artist: Kip Ramos
Unisex Eco-Friendly T-Shirt
10% of Profits Donated to ConservationThis t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping